Friday, March 27, 2009

NEW BLOG ONLINE RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONY AND RECEPTION

Welcome! Welcome! Thank you all so much for coming to my online ribbon cutting ceremony and reception!! I'm so happy to see you.

I can't wait to start this new blog with all of you, my dear friends and family, and I'm thrilled you are here to take the first steps down this new road with me. I think we will be great together, as we always have been.

Enjoy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I had one guest at my party!!


Photobucket


RECEPTION!!!


Photobucket

We had deviled eggs, popcorn chicken and hummus and crackers!! Delish!!


Wow! What a great party!!!


Photobucket

Too much partying for Ruby Tuesday. She crashed pretty quick.

Thanks for coming to my online ribbon cutting!!!! I had a blast. Can't wait to start blogging!!!!!


“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.” – Ivy Baker Priest

7 comments:

  1. very nice! loved the food, loved the ribbon, loved the kitten, loved the blog!

    mommy was here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blogspot! That picture of the kitty sniffing the ribbon is so cute.

    Please send any and all leftovers to my address, thank you!

    xox, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, julie. once i figure out where i had to go (i'm tired & easily confused), I WAS BLOWN AWAY. those photos are awesome. you have stunning flowers. i want deviled eggs!

    you've outdone yourself this time!

    love, emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep checking back to see if I can see the pictures, and finally I have succeeded! Yeah! You cut that ribbon! And your hair looks GREAT. I'm so glad I get to keep reading Julie updates! In other news, apparently it is now serf emancipation day in China. Hmm. You learn something every day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait wait wait - is that Ruby Tuesday? I'm so confused...

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful ribbons! beautiful flowers! totally hott hair-do! delish eggs which are making me want breakfast right now!

    miss you lots. great new blog. can't wait.
    love
    aliya

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. today, in honor of you and your ceremony, I drank a coffee with a raspberry flavor shot and it was delish and cheaper than the other coffee options!

    ReplyDelete