Monday, January 3, 2011

Sweet Schwartzman!

Oh, Jason Schwartzman, you continually break my heart.

From all of us here at the blog, a BIG congratulations to Jason and his wife Brady on the arrival of their daughter, Marlowe Rivers Schwartzman on 4 December!!

(When I say, 'from all of us here at the blog,' I really just mean myself. I have this idea that I'm a much bigger personality than I actually am.)

So, yes, it's finally happened. The beautiful baby has been born. I'm very excited about this, actually. I'm excited that Jason had a daughter. My friend Robert Schwartzman now has a lovely niece. This is a happy day.

I like the name Marlowe. I approve of that. Aw, I can imagine there is nothing more cute on this earth than a Schwartzman baby.

Congratulations and love to their family ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment