Tuesday, June 26, 2012

GUESS WHAT?? I'M IN VERMONT!!!!

OH HEEYYYY!

Yep.  Good ol' hotel living!

Wanna see my hotel room??  Wanna hear other random updates about my life???  I thought you did.




And here's the link to the song that I didn't want to try and pronounce....
Laisse tomber les filles, by France Gall.  It's a good one.

And since you just spent like 25 minutes listening to me talk, I won't bore you anymore!  Take care!  It's raining up a storm here.  I went out to get a Starbucks.  I even turned on the heater.

Have a good night, friends!

1 comment:

  1. FOUNTAINS OF WAAYYYYNNNEEE. Had a little spaz moment when I heard that song. Aw, it's so cute. And last time I saw them, I made my friend Jess go on stage and play tambourine with them. So now I super love that song.

    And yes! Brandon from Rooney is no longer Brandon from Rooney. Womp womp. He had a creepy mustache going on though, and it kinda bummed me out.

    Hey, remember that time I was gonna go to Fury's to see my friend Tristan Omand play? =/ Stupid everything never working out. =(

    When Rooney plays "Daisy Duke" and Robert says the chorus, and did that palm-down hand motion thing, I totally called it his 'pimp hand.' I dunno why.

    Also, I was just explaining to a coworker today why I like driving (I always volunteer to do the delivery run, and it confuses everyone else 'cause they hate it) but it's calming, and it's my thinking time. Nothing like a nice long drive on back roads with the windows down and favorite tunes blaring to clear your head, right?

    Lastly, on July 4th there were a lot of random fireworks going off in our neighborhood, and there was a HUGE heat lightening storm that was lighting up the whole sky behind the fireworks. IT. WAS. AWESOME. I wish I had taken pictures, but I was too excited to look away to grab my camera.

    The end!

    ReplyDelete