Thursday, May 13, 2010

call me baby, call me sweet, call me anything you want

so this video has been passed around via #CrashQueen twitter this week. and also on Facebook. and i wanted to share it with you AGAIN.

yes, i already shared this video with you once, AS SOON AS I SAW IT for the first time. after the show in Providence, Rhode Island.

and i told you to watch the video because it was the greatest thing in the whole world. and if you didn't - well, i'm giving you another chance.

who took this video?? RYAN. my friend Ryan! AND EVEN BETTER: this was the video we became friends over!!

i had NEVER commented on a Youtube video before EVER. but she uploaded this one and i commented something like, "i can't stop watching this video."

and then we became friends. heartwarming! and it's arguably the best Crash Kings video ON THE INTERNET. yeah.

so, i'm posting it for you in case you want your day or night to take a very sexy turn for the better.

(the part that drives me crrraazy is around 10 seconds in. the shoulder bump. mmmm yeah.)







<3

No comments:

Post a Comment