Thursday, May 27, 2010

the no-fail smile starter

watching The O.C. right now. season 4, episode 10 - The French Connection.

'WEST COAST' by Coconut Records plays at the very end!!!!! i am in disbelief!!!! HOLY CRAP i'm so excited.

I HAD NO IDEA that song was on the show!!!!!! my ALL-TIME, #1 FAVORITE SONG!!!! it's a no-fail, always makes me smile song!!!!!

the song started playing and i was like, "wait a second, WHAT?!?!" i looked at my phone to make sure it wasn't ringing (west coast used to be my ringtone), or that an alarm wasn't going off (also used to be an alarm tone), i looked at my computer to make sure it didn't spontaneously start playing, i looked EVERYWHERE around the room.

NO - IT WAS COMING FROM THE TV!!!!!! for real!!!! i couldn't believe it!!!!!!

and then i looked over at Ruby, who had awoken from all my frantic-excitedness and i said to her,

JULIE: It's our favorite song!!!!!!!!!

i just assumed it was her favorite too.

HOLY CRAP i'm so excited right. i was kind of getting annoyed with that episode - but now i can't sit still.

see what a great song can do to you?!??! nothing bad could happen right now.

oh. it is good. it is so good.

HERE - LISTEN TO 'WEST COAST.' don't you want to make your day better?

No comments:

Post a Comment