Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ruby Tuesday Sleeping Under Blankets



Yes - exactly what it sounds like. These photos are TOO CUTE to keep to myself.





THIS IS WHAT I WAKE UP TO EVERY MORNING:::



























Ruby Tuesday is the best. She just loves to be under the covers!!



* Semi-related but mostly unrelated story:: last night, Greg and I went to eat at Ruby Tuesday the restaurant and they played Ruby Tuesday the song while we were in there! And I thought about Ruby Tuesday my cat. Triple threat!!





I have more to blog about! I have pictures to post from Tammy's wedding!! I've been having some great days recently. It's been really fun.





OK!! Talk to you all later!!! Have a great Tuesday! Make it a Ruby one ;)









1 comment:

  1. That's adorable!
    And I see what you did there at the end.

    ReplyDelete