Saturday, February 6, 2010

real quick: i remembered what i wanted to say

a few posts back i got a comment from a super excited Paper Tongues fan saying that they play an amazing live show. i think i talked about this and how happy it made me to receive the comment.

and then! on my Crash Kings blog from Boston last week i got ANOTHER comment from a super excited Crash Kings fan!!!! and they gave me a link to a great YouTube video of 'Carry On,' which i then turned into an mp3 and now am listening to it on my ipod/itunes all the time.

and i just wanted to talk about how excited this makes me. i think you all can see how excited i get when i am really into something. or, really loving whatever i am loving at the moment. i like to think of myself as an excited person in general. so, when complete strangers leave wonderful comments in my blog being excited about the things i am excited about - i love it. i really, really love it.

so, THANK YOU SO MUCH to the Paper Tongues fan and to the Crash Kings fan who commented in this blog. i have no idea if you are reading now, or if you will ever read this. but, you rock. and i hope you have enjoyed my concert recaps from both bands.

and actually, i clicked on the name of the Crash Kings commenter and it took me to this wonderful selection, or should i say, 'compilation,' of quality Crash Kings videos that this person had put together. and it made me oh so very excited. so great to meet other fans.

alright! that's it!

oh! one more thing...

it was tweeted by Rooney this morning that celeb blogger Perez Hilton had posted about Ned and his wife Sarah having a baby! so, i figured i had to post it here, so you can all read about it too. and it's a totally gorgeous picture of Sarah. and, when Perez talks about Ned he calls him a "drummer/hottie," which is why i love Perez Hilton.

ok! now that's it. have a great night!


<3,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Julie,

    Glad you liked my "Carry On" link. I must have played it over 100 times so far. When these guy go global, that video will go viral. Such power and emotion is rarely captured in such a raw way. If I were them, I'd hire the girl that shot it to be their videographer.

    The 'compilation' was that best I could do on short notice and only includes vids that I could embed with that service. There's plenty more out there and I'm on a mission to get every link. ;)

    In your last post you mentioned 'War Pigs'....well you're gonna LOVE this:

    http://tinyurl.com/99X-WP-MM

    ENJOY.

    PEACE.

    ReplyDelete