Tuesday, June 15, 2010

GEORGE LOPEZ!!!!!

Crash Kings. George Lopez. TBS. Thursday. WATCH IT.

yep, that's right! Crash Kings making their second-ever television performance THIS THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!!

JUNE 17.

they taped the show today and posted an adorable picture of themselves with Bill Cosby, who i guess will also be on the show that night. OH, it's a great picture.


PLEASE enjoy this hauntingly sexilicious Crash Kings performance of 'You Got Me.' It's just Tony on vocals and keyboards, Mike playing an acoustic guitar like a bass guitar, and Jason on the shaker. Kara really enjoyed the video when I forced her to watch it. And she hates those kinds of things.






yep. i think 'hauntingly sexilicious' is a good way to describe that.

AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT GEORGE LOPEZ!!!! THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!! he's on TBS. (very funny.)


OK GOODNIGHT!!!!


<3

3 comments:

  1. HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT
    Are there more? I saw the radio interview from SixxSense or whatever they are, but I didn't know there were performances...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, can you record the Lopez appearance? Or find somebody that will? Cause I think I'm going to be driving when it airs. FOR THE LOSE. I'm worried that youtube won't upload it very fast.

    I'm getting paranoid. I'm sure it'll be fine. I just... you know, CKs on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. Mike is playing an acoustic bass on the Sixx Sense performance video of "you got me." you can tell by the presence of only 4 tuning pegs on the headstock. also, the very low tones of course! :) great that you are doing so much to help spread the word about CKs! great to read about your adventures! now i want some coconut pancakes!

    ReplyDelete