Monday, September 13, 2010

CRASH KINGS/JERSEY SHORE CROSSOVER


I promise I'm not creepy. I don't know how I come across these things, but I feel like it happens a lot.

Remember back a few months ago when I was watching Jonas L.A. and saw that Nick was wearing a shirt that Tony from Crash Kings also has? If you don't remember, you can read about it here.

I kind of freaked out because it was so exciting.

WELL. IT HAS HAPPENED AGAIN. With Nick and Tony?? No. EVEN BETTER.

Dear Tony,
Why do you have such awesome clothes?
Love, Julie.

(ps: come back to boston soon! i'm starting to go crazy.)


OK. LET'S GET RIGHT TO IT.


Please take a look at these screencaps from last week's episode of JERSEY SHORE:





Here we have The Situation,




And here we have Vinny. It's very easy because they're names are right on the screen. Easy to tell them apart, because, WEIRDLY, they're wearing the same shirt.

So, I guess that in itself is the first super weird thing. Do they share clothes? Did someone mix up the laundry on GTL day??

Anyways, they are wearing a red shirt with the periodic table on it. Kind of a memorable shirt, because it has the periodic table on it.

NOW, please take a look at this picture I TOOK from the Crash Kings show in Providence, RI on 4 February 2010:





No freaking way? YES FREAKING WAY.

That's Tony, wearing the same shirt.

I couldn't believe it. Can you believe it?? What are the odds?? And also what are the odds that Tony has the same shirts as people on embarrassing TV shows that I watch. Of course it couldn't be like, "Oh, Tony has the same shirt as these fancy people on this important news story..." No. Of course not.

It's Jonas L.A. and it's Jersey Shore. And of course it's ME who is obsessed with both of these shows.

LOVE IT! Yeah, I love it.

Also, these past two days I've been kind of itching for a Crash Kings show. And I figured out that since December, the most I've ever gone without a CK show is 48 days.*

* It was 48 days between the December and January shows, and also 48 days between the June and July shows. WEIRD, right?!

Anyways, TODAY, it's been 39 days since my last Crash Kings show. And there are no shows in the next 9 days. SO - it's pretty epic. At least I think it is. On day 49 I'll have to wear my Crash Kings shirt. It will be a hard day.

ANYWAYS - Tony, you need to become a fashion icon ASAP. Oh wait, clearly you already are. He's got the goods, and he knows it. :) As do the rest of us...

OK! That's the big news. You may now continue having a great day. Talk to you all later!


♥,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment