Thursday, November 11, 2010

Competitive Mind Sports: Game #1

Remember how last night I was going to challenge myself to cleaning my bedroom out with one full play of the River City Extension record??? Well, I did. It was awesome. And...


I WON!


Bedroom was allll cleaned out and swept up by the middle of 'Waiting in the Airport.' I may have cheated a little bit, by playing 'Today, I Feel Like I'm Evolving' twice... but this is the new song that relates to my life, so I think it's okay.

So for the second half of 'Waiting in the Airport' I just sat on my empty bedroom floor. It seems so big and echoy. I decided last night while recounting this experience to Keith, that my bedroom has turned into a canyon.

Anyways. Apartment is still a mess. I think because I will work really hard for a while, and then take a 2 hour break to blog. Like I did last night. TONIGHT - I will get a lot done. After work.

I'm about to work my last evening shift!!! I start at 3:30pm, go straight until 8am, and then I'm done!! Yikes.

Alright. I should go. Be productive. And maybe get ready for work. I have to shower and hope that the water doesn't run out on me. That would suck. Again.

OK!!! Have a great day, everyone. I'll talk to you later :)



1 comment: