Friday, November 5, 2010

let's get together!

JARED FROM HAMPSHIRE!!!!

You commented in my blog last week and I was super excited to hear from you! I couldn't find you on Facebook, so I'm devoting an entire posting to YOU. Because, I'm excited that you just moved to Hanover. I'll only be in Lebanon another week before I move to Maine, but, if you have any free time in this week, we should totally hang out!

I hope you're reading this.

You should email me at the blog email address which is posted to your left, but I'll write it here anyways:

captainjulie225@gmail.com

**for all my other readers - i always love getting blog email. never by shy**

So, email me and we can hopefully set up some time to hang out. Even if it's just a high five. Ok! Great! Great to hear from you!!!

Love,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment