Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hey there. Currently it's um.....actually i have no idea what time it is. I'm phone blogging from my bed in my house in maine. It is great to be home. Kara is coming home tomorrow and i can't wait. It will be so much fun.

so, incase you didn't notice, the whole "sending a picture from my phone to the blog" didn't work. I'll have to try and figure it out.

watched two episodes of VM tonight. Keith is a hottie. And he totally made out with that lady Harmony!!. Hott!

alright, i'm kind of tired. I think it's around 3am. I only slept from 6:30am until 10:30am last night, so really i should be tired. I should have been tired at midnight. But nope!. Can't sleep.

considering i've gone to bed at around 6:30am all week, this is early, i guess.

so today is saturday. HOPEFULLY if kara is home in time, we will drive to kennebunk and go to the Tom's of Maine outlet. Since i can't find my orange mango toothpaste anywhere anymore, i figure i'll go to the store and stock up. And then if kara comes it turns into a sister adventure.

ok. My thumbs are tired. So!. I'll be talking to everyone later.

DAFE: thank you for the oh-so-lovely comment in the last post. I loved getting it.


goodnight halloween, goodnight pumpkin eaters, goodnight ghosts, and goodnight readers.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment