Thursday, November 26, 2009

So, i'm here in maine right now. Currently like, 2:15am or something. I'm in my room. My old room, i guess. I was just looking through some journals i kept through high school.

i found an entry titled 'Joolie's Life Plan.'. I spelt my name like that through most of high school.

but, i saw that entry just now and thought, 'hey, perfect.'. There are 20 things on the list and i would like to share some of them with you.


1). Write in my journal often.
3). Go to college.
4). Meet new people and make friends.
6). Become famous
7). Move to London
9). Buy a VW bus
13). Host Saturday Night Live
17). Write an autobiography that is better than Maya Angelou's


yep. Hey, i've done pretty well on numbers 1, 2 and 3.

and then i have a list called "random stuff to do" which i guess is stuff in between my life plan stuff.

- get my drivers license
- find Atlantis
- hold a press conference
- find a new galaxy

ya know, the normal stuff.

anyways, i wanted to share these with you. I'm updating from my phone, btw.

i just watched an hour of 'I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant.'. Man. That show is insane. One lady had her baby in the bathroom of a theme park. All true stories!!.

alright. Time for sleep maybe.

hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving.


love you all.

1 comment: