Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"reel me in! reel me in!"

things that have made my life richer in the past week or so:


1. finally going to the Tom's of Maine outlet in Kennebunk, Maine. and buying a total of 6 tubes of toothpaste.

2. discovering the band The Candles. they friend requested me on myspace with the message, "hey, i sometimes played guitar with Ben Kweller and with Jason, who also plays with Kweller." and i suddenly remembered JASON. the super hott guy who played with Ben Kweller and who is also in The Hymns, i believe. maybe not??? and i was super in love with him. AND THEN i think it was Jenny who found a picture of him online with Jason Schwartzman. it was the double hottness of Jason. but, The Candles are pretty good. they sound like Tom Petty.

3. The Tale of the Haunted Firehouse. Jonas episode that i watched with kara. BY FAR the most hilarious episode of Jonas so far. O.M.G. i was laughing so freaking hard. DAMN YOU KEVIN FOR BEING SO FUNNY!!!!! ok, here's the deal: if you didn't watch the last episode of Jonas i posted here, then you missed out. BUT YOU MUST watch this episode. it will take up 20 minutes of your time. and you won't regret it. KEVIN. he's so great.

i'll give you a minute to grab a snack or a beverage. maybe you're cold - grab a sweater. need to move to a more comfortable location? for sure! take some time, get situated. and now get ready to laugh, as i present to you: The Tale of the Haunted Firehouse!

PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE

4. Veronica FINALLY discovered who was the on-campus rapest. although, i have a feeling things are not what they seem. (because i'm only like, halfway through the season. there has to be a big twist.)

and finally,

5. today at the post office i found out the name of the ruggedly handsome man i have had a crush on for almost a year. he has waited on me the past three times i've been in there. today he got me my movie and i paid my post office box bill. he's so wonderful and friendly. and funny. and.....ruggedly handsome. and i was kind of embarrassed because i couldn't stop smiling at him. like, yeah, i couldn't stop. and, his name is Matt. <3



talk to you later. Veronica calls me.


<3

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE:
    1. TOMS OF MAINE! I NEED MORE TOOTHPASTE TOO!
    2. BEN KWELLER! MAYBE I'LL LIKE THE CANDLES TOO!
    3. THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY!
    4. FIRE-MEN!
    5. TV SHOWS I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN!
    6. RUGGEDLY HANDSOME MEN! DOES HE HAVE A GREAT BEARD??

    ReplyDelete