Monday, March 29, 2010

ah, the workforce

What were you really put here on this earth to do? Have you thought about your career lately, or are you content with just a job? Maybe it's time to put some big questions out to the universe and discover your true purpose.


thanks for asking, career horoscope. i HAVE been thinking about my job lately. and i would like to discover my true purpose now please, so i know what to do.

the lady who was cutting my hair today asked,

HAIRCUT LADY: So, did you have to work today?
JULIE: Uhh...no, not today...

i didn't mention that i haven't worked in the past week and a half. or that i filled out my timesheet this morning and was very sad after.

oh geeze. i'm torn. i don't know what to do. about my future life.

here's what i'm going to do with my present life:

make a sandwich and some coffee and watch The O.C.

delish!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment