Friday, March 5, 2010

chilly

AH i'm cold.

just got back inside after cleaning out my car. cleaning out all the junk. at first it was fun, because i was listening to good music and getting stuff done. but then it just ended up being a bummer. i guess because, when it comes down to it, i like the car. and i'll be sad to see it go.

i still had bags of stuff in my trunk from when i moved out of Hampshire. i found all my Day in the Lab stuff. that i did with jenny. that was fun.

found about 100 cd's. MAN i burned a lot of cd's. alll kinds of different mixes.

AND i found 5 euro!! that was pretty exciting.

so tonight, here is my plan:

- be at the hospital from 5-7pm
- go do some errands at wal-mart. yuck.
- go to the Jake's car vacuum place to vacuum out the car

that sounds like a pretty good plan.

oohhhhhh i don't know. i guess i'm kind of bummed out right now.

and cold. it's pretty cold out.

last night i washed all my flannel sheets and re-fluffed my bed up. oooooo it was sooo nice sleeping last night.

ok. i think i'll take a quick shower. and then i have to go.

OK. have a good day. i'll talk to you later.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment