Wednesday, July 7, 2010

YOU DECIDE:: COURT OUTFIT

this is like one of those, 'choose your own ending' blog entries!

I did this once before when I had to go to court and you all picked out a great outfit for me! Thanks again! And, now that I am scheduled to go to court TOMORROW, THURSDAY, JULY 8TH, I need your help again!

The courthouse is in Brattleboro, Vermont, and the last time I was at this courthouse, it was pretty casual. It should be a really quick thing.


WHICH OUTFIT, should I wear?!


OUTFIT #1: Dress, Gap. Navy blue dress with different sized flowers in different shades of purple. I would probably wear it with black leggings and my black flats. Probably bring my yellow cardigan in case of overpowering air conditioning. Maybe also wear with my pearls.






OUTFIT #2: Dress, Old Navy; Cardigan, Target. Halter-style brown dress with white detail. Would not wear a necklace with this dress. Not sure what shoes either... possibly my tan, open-toed platform shoes. My sparkly gold flats?





OUTFIT #3: Dress, Target; Cardigan, Old Navy. Here we have a brown, orange and teal plaid strapless summer dress with flowery design on the bottom. I would definitely wear this with brown leggings. For shoes, either the sparkly gold flats or the tan open-toed platform shoes. The thing that's special about this one is that I made a necklace especially to wear with this dress, so that's what I would wear.




ALRIGHT, FRIENDS! I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU TO DECIDE!!!!!!

Please respond with your selection in the comments section, or by the blog email address located on the left of your screen.

THANK YOU!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The second one. The first is way too dark for this time of year, and the third is too "girlie", as in "little kid". You won't be taken seriously. I like the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfit #2 with the gold flats!

    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete