Thursday, June 2, 2011

banana residue

I'm 25 years old and the flavor of my toothpaste is 'Silly Strawberry.' FACT. It's a children's flavor. I'm assuming that it works as well as adult toothpaste, but if anyone knows otherwise, you can let me know. That doesn't mean I'll stop using it, though.

So - this will be a quick one.

TODAY I MANAGED TO:

- Get nail polish on/in my:
a. new sweater
b. purse
c. hair
d. all of the above

CORRECT ANSWER: d. ALL OF THE ABOVE. It was a bad chain of events that was the result of me being in a rush and thinking, "oh sure, you can paint your nails and have them dry in like three minutes." No Julie, no you can't.

AND THEN, I really classed things up by rolling down my car window and sticking my hand out so my nails would dry faster. YEP. I guess it's maybe a normal thing to do... but the whole time I was doing it I kept thinking, "I can't believe I'm doing this right now." You know me, keepin' it classy 24/7.

AND THEN,

I get into my car with my banana and am ready to eat it on my way to work, and because of my wet nails, I'm trying not to touch like, anything, so what happens? I drop the banana like, all over myself. And then I had banana residue on my clothes all day. Super.

BUT GUESS WHAT???

I still managed to have a good day. Nay, a great day. (yes, i just used 'nay.' you read that right.) Work was EH, but it went by quick. I folded some shirts. It was awesome. Also, someone brought in donuts.

Then I came home and did a lot of laundry. Now, I love doing laundry, so it was a WIN situation. I ended up cleaning my room a bunch too. I hung up a lot of my clothes. I give myself TWO DAYS before they're all on the floor again.

What's that?!?!?! BLOG CHALLENGE?!?!!?!? Um, yes.

Challenge ACCEPTED!!!!!

This time it'll be me against my room floor in a battle of how long I can keep my clothes in my drawers and in the closet. Competitive Mind Sports, baby. I love 'em.

Alright, so I'll update you all on the floor v. closet challenge. This'll be more interesting than you think. Trust me.

Actually, I won't lie, it probably won't be that interesting. But, I get excited when we do blog challenges. Also - not sure if I've ever used 'this'll' before. I don't know if it's a real word. It sounds like, 'thistle.' 'Thistle be more interesting than you think.' Haha. I like that.

Anyways, I guess that's all. There's not much more you can say after a challenge. It's probably all downhill from here. I'm getting tired anyways. I changed my sheets a few nights ago and it's just been so rewarding getting into bed at night. Of course, it makes it like 90% harder to get out of bed in the morning.

Alright, hope everyone is having a great week!! It's Friday!! Hopefully you all have the weekend off. I have to work all weekend. But, it'll still be good. OKAY!

Enjoy the day!!!!


I have a feeling thistle bee a great weekend!!!



(thistle bee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment