Saturday, March 24, 2012

here's to the night the power went out!

HEY GUYS!!!!

Look! It's a VIDEO BLOG!!! Not one, but TWO. I'm actually pretty embarrassed to post these, haha, because there's really no point to them. It's a lot of awkward silence. I chose good music, though.


PART ONE



PART TWO



Here are links to some of the things I talk about in the videos:

THE LOTTERY, by Shirley Jackson. If you are a fan of The Hunger Games, or a fan of ANYTHING at all - read this. (it's just a short story, folks.)

SPIN ROUND, by The Californian
HERE'S TO THE NIGHT, by Eve 6
RHINESTONE EYES, by Gorillaz
OSCAR WILDE, by Company of Thieves (this video ROCKS.)



HAHA, so pretty awkward, right? Yeah, I know. But, whatevs. Still getting used to it, I guess. And it's super weird looking at the green dot.


Alright. I know I said I would write more about The Hunger Games, but maybe another time.


Bought some cranberry goat cheese today. It's delish.

OK, HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND. Talk to you later!

3 comments:

  1. :) I wish you could see the amused expression I had on my face while watching this. haha. I suspect it probably matched the one I made upon hearing your family whistle today, which kind of made my day.

    Love that Eve 6 song.

    Also, right when Ruby made her appearance, I felt a tap on my leg and I looked down and it was Socks coming over to say hi!!! It was like a video kitty playdate.

    I vote for more video blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for announcing the music! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I'm finally catching up on your video blogs because I usually read your blog at work and can't always watch the videos. But, it's so crazy that you are playing a Band of Thieves Song! We randomly saw them the New Years Eve before last! They opened for the band we were there to see (Smoking Popes?) and did a bunch of super fun covers, and I loved them! And the lead singer is so hott!!

    Love you Julie!

    ReplyDelete