Saturday, March 10, 2012

Phone update yeahhhhh

So, here it is. An update from my phone. I feel like I tried to do this with my old phone, and it never really worked. Like, it would start a new blog post with every word. So it'd be like, "you updated 700 times today.." weird. I hope this works out. I just randomly decided to check the app store to see if they had created a Blogger app yet, because the last time I checked, they hadn't. Who's "they?" Ya know.... "them." where's that from?

Anyways, I got the app, and here's the first post!!! Sorry it's not more exciting! It's almost midnight on a Saturday and I'm already in bed! I'm so lame! Except tonight is daylight savings time and I ALREADY had to get up in the middle of the night to go to work, and now I have to lose an hour of sleep! It's terrible! Nobody should have to work on daylight savings. There should be a law against it. Maybe I'll work on that once I'm president.

I'm going through a stretch of bad luck right now... It's been a weird week. Full of unexpected crying for all kinds of emotions.

Although, it's the first week of March! And that week is known for being a bad week in my life. Last year it wasn't, so I thought the curse was broken. But this year it's back in full swing.

Actually I guess it's the second week of March. We'll just call it, 'early March bad luck."

Anyways. I hope it's over. For your sake. And for the sake of my friends and family to have to repeatedly witness my breakdowns and crying spells.

And with that! I'm going to bed! Glad I posted? I thought you were.

I have A LOT more to tell you, including some good stuff! So, we'll get to that soon! This is going to be a super busy week, but I'll try and get an update in!

I miss you guys! Hope you're having great weekends!

Love ya! Talk soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment