Thursday, April 2, 2009

COURT OUTFIT POLL

PLEASE RESPOND. it doesn't matter if i know you or i don't know you. if you've been reading my blog for four years or four minutes. no matter where you live in the world. PLEASE RESPOND.

i have to choose an outfit for when i go to court tomorrow. and this is where you come in. i have selected two possible "tops." i will show you them here and then you will leave me a comment, indicating your choice.

THINGS TO REMEMBER:

1. i decided against anything too dark. duh, it's spring!
2. i have dark brown hair which i will probably wear down
3. both tops will either be paired with A) brown pants and brown shoes OR B) khaki skirt, black tights, black flats
4. i'm leaning towards CHOICE: PURPLE

let's begin.


CHOICE:::BLUE






CHOICE:::PURPLE





thank you for your participation. it is greatly appreciated.

love you. all.

<3

4 comments:

  1. 1000% purple with brown pants...don't wear the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple.
    I'll be in Concord from 7 - 10 am answering NHPR pledge phones.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! meryl reads your blog, that's so amazing!

    i'd go with purple, just like meryl says...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, i'm sad i missed the boat on voting on-time! I love voting! and outfits!

    but, I agree with Meryl. Purple for sure. The blue one is like, "Hi. I am Professional. And Serious."

    The purple is like, "Hi! I am both Professional, Serious, AND I love to solve mysteries and make popcorn chicken!! Also, I'm totally hott! But definitely not in an inappropriate-for-court kind of way."

    ReplyDelete