Thursday, April 2, 2009

i object!

alright. if you thought the post about the ghost-man was scary.....BRACE YOURSELF. this post will be about ten times scarier than that. consider this your warning. turn back now! don't go any further!

not for the faint of heart.

ready?


i just got a voicemail on my phone from my boss.

I HAVE TO GO TO COURT TOMORROW. court! like, a court of law. to probably testify. in a court! with a judge and lawyers!!!

oh man. i just called her back and was like, "um, what's the deal with this?" and my boss was like, "yeah, i know it stinks. but they have requested your presence."

REQUESTED MY PRESENCE. in court!!!!!!!!!

oh geeze i'm not ready for this. i've already looked through my closet and don't have any "elle woods court appropriate" attire to wear to court!

oh my god i can't believe it.

and the almost worst part???

we have to leave at 7AM. IN THE MORNING. which means that i'll probably have to wake up even earlier than i already do.

we're going to Manchester, NH.

i wish i had my heels! i don't have any nice shoes!!! oh man i'm so not prepared!!!

i'm so nervous.

but, we'll get to have lunch out after. that's part of the "going to court deal." so, i guess that's good.

son of a gun i really don't want to go. and i'm really worried about my outfit.

if anyone has any suggestions for a very stylish court appropriate outfit, please send them my way.

other than that - i'm working tonight. 3:30-10. again. it's not big chore night, so that's good.

i slept all day today because i was so tired. so, that's just great, because i probably won't be able to sleep at all tonight because i won't be tired and i'll be so nervous. great deal.

alright. i'm going to go have lunch. or, eat something. and then freak out some more.

so help me god.


No comments:

Post a Comment