Thursday, August 12, 2010

some kind of happiness is measured out in miles





That is the crazy picture of me and my friends with River City Extension. Most of them, at least. And I just have one question...

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH DEMON EYES?!?!?

For serious! I mean, come on. I look like the scariest person in the world. LAME.

Anyways, I'm going to try and name everyone: From LEFT to RIGHT:

BACK ROW:
Kara, unknown person, Nick Cucci, Joe, Patrick, Michael, unknown person, Dan

FRONT ROW:
Demon Julie, Jo, Sean, Ryan, Ben Silver

Yes, Joe is piggybacking on Sean's back. He was in the middle of talking to us, and then just hopped up there, and continued the conversation. They discussed shampoo and conditioner for a bit.

ALSO: Rooney, Hanson and River City Extension are all in Chicago tonight. This officially makes Chicago the greatest city in the world. That's like a perfect storm of music. Why am I not there? I have no freaking idea.


ALSO: this photo I took yesterday morning right after I woke up:



It's Ruby Tuesday!! SHE'S THE BEST EVER.


ALSO: in a totally non-creepy way, I found Tom Wilson on Facebook. Remember... from last week at the Middle East? Should I friend him or not? He was a little drunk when we were talking for all the time. But, I did listen to his song. I can't decide.


Today is a day off. At least from 8am until 10pm. I plan to stay in my pajamas as long as possible.


My dad and I were driving today and we were listening to RCE and he said,

DAD: River City should just tour with Crash Kings all the time.
JULIE: UMMMMMM YES. If they did that, I would immediately quit my job and follow them around the country.

I just wanted to post that so we all can take a minute to imagine how amazing that would be.


OK. It's almost 2am. I'm going to sleep. I've been super tired this week. All the incredible days last week were very tiring. All the driving, rocking, hanging out with rock stars...

Goodnight friends! I'll talk to you all later :)

have a wonderful friday! or, wait, thursday! no, wait. hold on.. friday! it's friday the 13th!


GOODNIGHT!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment