Saturday, August 28, 2010

some things i am obsessed with right now:

1. New Dress A Day. Has anyone seen this website?? EVERYONE should see this website. It's amazing. I want to be best friends with this lady immediately. Since last November, she's been rummaging through yard sales and goodwill stores to find pieces of clothing for $1. THEN, everyday, she transforms them into something beautiful! Like, 'let's take this old nightgown and turn it into a cocktail dress!' AND SHE DOES. And I'm so jealous. But, I love it. I love her. She seems so cool. And then - she not only takes pictures of the process, but then of herself out, enjoying her new piece of clothing. SO GREAT.

2. This kid covering a River City Extension song on Youtube. There was a tweet from the band saying, "check out this awesome video we found!" So, I clicked on the link, and it took me to this song. Wow, I think this guy does such a great job!! And BONUS: He's totally cute! The song is, 'Today, I Feel Like I'm Evolving,' which is one of my favorite songs. 'I have been shaken by your sensitivity' is my fave line. Love it! Check the vid.

3. Transform your closet into an office! Now, this may seem weird. I thought it was going to be weird. Like, who has a closet big enough for an office? BUT NO! It's like, a pretty normal sized closet that they really did transform into an office. AMAZING. I'm totally obsessed and find this incredible. I'm so jealous of this person's home. Or, this fake person's fake magazine home. Whichever. I love this closet/office. SO MUCH. Also, I would like everything in my life to be that color, please. Yes, everything. And also, I would like that chandelier.


YES. Three great things I have just shared with you!! I hope you check them all out.

So yesterday, I retealed my hair because it was looking super faded and for some strange reason, my fingernails were dyed in the process. This has never happened before. Also strange because I was wearing gloves! So how they became dyed? I have no idea. But, they're like a teal/gray color, which I actually love.

My hair came out awesome, duh. I love it.

I'm at work right now, which seems to be the only place I go. I'm very tired because it's 9:27am and I only got 4.25 hours of sleep. That's no good. I need between 9-12 hours of sleep a night. :) I might take a nap when I get home from work. There's truly nothing better than an afternoon nap. Actually, I'm sure there are better things. Like, I'd rather be at a Crash Kings show then taking a nap.

Guys, I haven't been to a CK show since 5 AUGUST. That's over 20 days ago. NO GOOD. And I probs won't see them again until the END OF OCTOBER. NO GOOD. That will be the longest I have gone ALL YEAR.


OOOOHHHHHHHKK.

Now it's 12:10pm. We've done a bunch of things. Went out for a bit. I played with a baby for a bit. Baby threw up on my leg. That was lovely.

FOUR MORE HOURS OF WORK!

I really hope the River City Extension show happens on Wednesday. REALLY HOPE. It would be a totally fun time.

I wish I had tonight off. I should have planned that better. I want to go home.

I changed my mind about my fave lyric in 'Today, I Feel Like I'm Evolving.' It's a tie. The above lyric, and also, 'we must try harder than we said we thought we could.' Yeah, I really love that part too.

Alright. I think I'm going to go off and do something else for a bit.

Everyone having a good day?

Oh! Today, 28 August - is Jason's birthday! Jason from the band Crash Kings! I learned this via Twitter. He turns 33! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON! What a nice guy. I love Jason hugs.

ALSO: this week's Jersey Shore: I REALLY hope it's over between Sammi and Ron. UGH they drive me crazy.

Alright for realz, have a great day. I'll talk to you later!!


<3,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment