Saturday, August 14, 2010

your life is everywhere for everyone

So, sometimes, reading my horoscope can cheer me up. Like it did today. Not that I was sad today, just feeling lame because I'm at work and I don't want to be. Also feeling lame that I don't have any money. Also feeling lame because I'm feeling stuck, which is the biggest thing, I think.

BUT, here I found wisdom:


You're more likely to watch the action from the sidelines today than take an active role. Now's a good time to consider switching jobs, as many opportunities should be available to you in various fields. Try not to let money loss drive you into a state of depression.

and

If you've been dreaming of foreign travel, you need to wake up and start to take direct action. It's the perfect day to research your various travel options. Jump online and find the perfect place at the perfect price. Even though your situation isn't exactly right just now, it never will be -- and planning anything should prepare you for any obstacles.


So what am I going to do today??

- plan the perfect vaca
- find the perfect job
- find the perfect place to live


GREAT. I'm gonna go do that.

also:

- i decided i want to get a palm reading
and
- i really want that tattoo


GREAT. have a good day. talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment