Tuesday, February 21, 2012

dreaming 'bout the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time

SO! I'm putting the final touches on the new blog!! Getting things ready and steady. Perfecting the font sizes, border margins, header title colors... etc. I love that stuff.

I AM SO EXCITED. THIS IS THE BEST WEEK EVER. Seriously - this might be the best week ever. I am so excited this week.

I'm gonna do a video test! Since I'm doing my FIRST-EVER VIDEO BLOG for the party on Friday, I figured I should maybe post a test video in the blog as to make sure it works and is satisfactory.

So, I took this video of Ruby Tuesday the other night. It's quite a gem, in my opinion. She's quite the stunt-cat.






DID IT WORK?!?!?! PLZ let me know! I'm wondering if it would be easier if I uploaded it through YouTube and then did some embed-magic to get it here??? Any video experts out there...?



Here's a picture of a crepe I ate the other morning. With the same cool guy who took me to the Museum of Fine Arts the week before. UMMM, this was delicious. We went to the Silver Moon Creperie in scenic Dover, NH. This particular crepe was filled with ham, cheddar, egg and tomatoes. DELISH. TO THE MAXX. And it came with grapes! Grapes with crepes. It was a great time. Like, a lot. :-)

OK! I think that's it for now. Just kind of a quick update for the video test. Hope you're having a great day!! It's Tuesday! Make it a Ruby one ;-)


LATERZ!

2 comments: