Wednesday, February 29, 2012

first blog event!

HI FRIENDS!!!!


I will update more later!

I just quickly wanted to update you about our FIRST BLOG EVENT! I'm not quite sure how this will work.... but start getting excited.

I woke up yesterday morning and decided, "I want to get my ears pierced." And the more I thought about it, the more excited I got because I realized that I could do some kind of video journal, or photo documentation of the entire process. YOU ARE INVITED!

I know this seems like a big decision. But, I mean, I'm 26 now. I think I'm finally ready. I'm also getting lazier about turning pierced earrings into clip-on earrings. It's time consuming. And they break. A lot. And then I have to re-glue them. Over and over. And over. So - IT'S TIME.

JULIE IS GETTING HER EARS PIERCED.

And, I mean, I've had my cartilage pierced before, so I know that it doesn't really hurt. I mean, babies get their ears pierced. And even though I would never pierce my baby's ears, if they can do it, then I can probably do it.

SO THERE'S THE BIG NEWS!


It's been kind of a weird week. Monday was good. Then Monday night got weird. Then Tuesday was kinda stressful. Then Tuesday night was fun. I feel like there are a lot of thoughts going through my mind all the time. Like, racing.

ANYWAYS - hope you all have a great day. I'll update more later on the status of the FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS.


lovelovelove.

No comments:

Post a Comment