Friday, February 24, 2012

"you wanted to leave behind such a legacy... nobody else would find"

WHAT'S THE MOST PERFECT WAY TO SAY GOODBYE TO THE OLD BLOG AND RING IN THE NEW ONE??

With a Crash Kings song, OBVI.

I chose one of my faves, 'Carry On.' I love this damn song. Also, the title is kind of fitting. So, this is when me and Ryan saw them in NYC at Irving Plaza LAST OCTOBER. That's way too long ago, if you ask me. Probably if you ask Ryan, too.

We haven't seen these guys in a while over here, so please enjoy :-)





ALSO, this was another video test, haha. I think I'm gonna go YouTube for the video blog. It's a bigger screen, really. Which is the deal breaker.

OK! I hope this works! I hope you all are getting PSYCHED for the party!!! I am!!!


KBYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment