Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pink and Ruby Tuesday!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, FRIENDS!!!!



Look at Ruby Tuesday! We took her picture with a heart shaped cookie cutter!! And I thought I'd post it in the Valentine's entry!!!! (She's the best!)

I hope you all wore Valentine's Day colors today!!! Which, Aliya informs me YOU CAN in fact, wear together all year long. My mistake, folks. This is good info!

Hope you all had a wonderful day, ate lots of chocolate and got lots of love letters from all the secret admirers I know you have :) Oh wait, that just sounds like a normal day!!


ANYWAYS, I love you ALL! Thanks for reading! Hope to see YOU at the New Blog Ribbon Cutting next week!!!


LOVELOVELOVE,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. omg! i thought i was 18 minutes late to the blog ribbon cutting, but then realized i was 1 week (minus 18 minutes) early.
    guess i'll just have to wait anxiously for a whole week.

    ReplyDelete