Tuesday, October 13, 2009

BEST DECISION IN A LONG TIME::: setting up blogging from my phone.

i'm still not able to use the internet. I worked for a long time today with one of my coworkers trying to get it working. No luck. We're going to call the internet people wednesday afternoon. She said the tech guy installed a new internet router that is supposed to be super new and super fast. I'm worried that my little old wireless card just can't keep up.

and then if that's the case, do i spend money to get a new wireless card for my archaic, dying laptop?. I can't afford to have a monthly internet bill. I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

is that the saying?

anyways. Let me break down my tuesday for you::

WORKED - 13.75 hours
SLEPT - 5.5 hours
NON-WORK, NON-SLEEP - the rest of the day

i went to go soothe a crying 18 month old little girl tonight, and i walked into her room and she was standing up at the side of her crib with her pacifier in her mouth. I picked her up and rocked her while rubbing her back.

and then, her head was slowly moving to lay on my shoulder until she finally fell back to sleep.

um, it was the best thing to happen to me today. She is the cutest.

ok. It's currently 2:06 am wednesday morning. Just got back from a newborn feeding. I have to be back up by 4am. I'm typing this from bed.

hopefully my internet problemo will be solved later so i can do a real entry.

have a great day.

lovelovelove.

1 comment: