Sunday, October 4, 2009

Holy man i'm updating from my telephone again. This is tooooo crazy. But totes awesome.

so. I'm at jenny's house right now. About to go to sleep. It's about 4am currently.

BEN FOLDS WAS AWESOME. We were in the 6th row!!!!. The two previous times i have seen ben folds, we have been pretty far away. NOT TONIGHT!!!.

it was a great show. I have pictures to post for you so i'll save all the stories for then.

but, it was a great night. Tons of fun. Also, tons of rain. But whatev.

also, i so totally want to live here again. The music and film scene is just too good. I'm gonna start looking for jobs.

alright. My thumbs hurt from writing all this. And it's taken me like, 20 minutes to write this cause i'm so bad at texting on this stupid phone keyboard.

so, i'm driving to providence sunday afternoon. Hopefully it's not downpouring like it was all day today.

have a great sunday!!!. I'll talk to you later and post some pics of ben folds to enjoy. He's so cute.


love!.

1 comment:

  1. Umm...Misty? You haven't updated for bunches of days. What gives? At least throw us a few JoBros quotes or something!

    ReplyDelete