Monday, October 12, 2009

FYI:::

my internet is not working at the moment. This is me coming to you from my mobile. I am going to have a super lazy day where i don't get out of my sweatpants and watch Zac Efron movies.

last night was busy. It felt like i was getting up every 45 minutes with the new baby. Sometimes it was every 45 minutes. Mostly it was around every hour and 15 minutes. I finally got to sleep at 5am until 7 am. And then 8am to 2pm.

2:43 currently. I'm bummed my internet isn't working. The network i use isn't even showing up. So, i think it's a network problem and not my problem.

ok. I'm gonna probs make coffee and eat some cereal with vanilla soy milk. Delish.

have a great day!. Hopefully the internet will be fixed so i can give you a really big, long update with pictures and awesome stories.

take care loves!. Talk to you later!


<3,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment