Saturday, January 30, 2010

happy working song

man oh man. i have just cleaned.

i should take pictures for you to see. the apartment is looking good. nice and clean. and somewhat organized.

i am not looking so good. i am super tired. hungry. worn.

but i got a lot done. house cleaned. ruby's food all set. i am mostly packed. i am impressed with myself. i could never have done this during the day!

my goal bedtime was originally 2am.
at 1:31am, i changed it to 2:30am.
now, it's currently 3:39am and my goal bedtime is 4am.

it might be before that. i just have to finish eating this granola bar. drink a sip of water. brush my teeth. and get into bed. that shouldn't take me 20 minutes.

man, the moon is bright and gorgeous. it's sitting right above my house.

alright. i just wanted to give everyone a cleaning update.

you can be on your way now. have a lovely day!!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment