Friday, January 22, 2010

she would never say where she came from

GUESS WHO'S ON YOUTUBE?!?!!?!

Ruby Tuesday is.



(here she is wrapped in a blanket on my couch. she did this herself.)

Ruby Tuesday does this amazingly adorable act whenever she wants something. When she's hungry, when she wants to be picked up, when she wants to play, when she sees something out of her reach (ie. a bug on the ceiling). She stands on her back legs and makes a 'grabbing' motion with her little paws, much like she's begging.

I have caught this on video twice. I told my coworker Diane about this, and she (who has witnessed this great act once herself) told me to immediately put it on youtube.

SO, I DID. and you must watch these videos. IF YOU NEVER WATCH A SINGLE VIDEO THAT I POST IN THIS BLOG - WATCH THESE VIDEOS.

Ruby Tuesday, 1
Ruby Tuesday, 2

the first is only 8 seconds, and the second is around 21 seconds. and you have to watch the first one like, 4 or 5 times for maximum cuteness.

now everyone can enjoy the cuteness of Tuesday.


oh, YOU'RE WELCOME.


<3

1 comment: