Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I BOUGHT A MARKER BOARD!!!!!!

The first thing I thought when I unwrapped the new marker board was, "OMG I HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE FOR THE BLOG!!!!" I knew you guys would be super excited about it.




Awesome, right?!?!? It even has a cork board portion!!!! HYBRID MARKER CORK BOARD!!!!!

And I bought AWESOME marker colors to go with it. Notice all the awesome colors in the picture!! (and the note i wrote you all!!!)

It's really going to revolutionize my life. Either that, or be totally distracting and I'll just want to write on it all the time and I'll never get another productive thing done ever.

I bought it for work. So I can write my goals for the week on it so I'll be able to see them at all times. Good idea, right? I think so.

ANYWAYS - I'm super excited about it. And I signed up for a Staples rewards card while I was at it. The girl was super nice and had great nail polish, so I thought, "why not?!"

Great!!!

Ok. That's all, really. Hope you all are having a great day. I am! I think I'm gonna go make mac and cheese right now. Even better.


Bye, friends!!!! We'll talk again soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. For a whiteboard that stays pure white, check out this glass whiteboard. May be a bit pricy for your needs, but doesn't have the ghosting problem.

    ReplyDelete