Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TEST BLOG

Hi friends,

This is a test blog. I just signed up something called, Networked Blogs, which is like a blog thing that imports and shares your blogs to social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter.

I learned about it in a social media for your business seminar that I attended today.

So, I figured I'd give it a try. Especially since I've been having trouble importing my blog into Facebook and getting the links to work... which is a problem I can't figure out. It takes a lot of time to manually upload the blog posts to Facebook, but it's something that's important to me. So! Hopefully this will be a beautiful gateway to a new automatic blog updating world!!!

I'm about to eat something called a "frudel." It's like a strudel? With fruit? So.. a frudel? It's an apple one. Currently it's being warmed up. I wish it came with some sort of sweetened cream cheese filling also, but, I'll take what I can get.

OK. I think I'll stop before the test blog entry becomes a real blog entry.

I'll update again soon!!!! Hope everyone is doing real well. It's cold and rainy today. And, I seem to have gotten a cold also. So, that's not fun.

But - hope you're having a great day! Talk soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment