Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I FORGOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!

It's kind of a gross story, but I know how you love those... (Renee...) 

So last week, Kara and I were returning a RedBox rental (We rented Prom.... OMG - loved it just as much the second time as I did the first.) to the machine inside Wal-Mart.  It was a rainy night.  I was wearing flip flops.  I dashed from the car into the store to make the return. 

Now, this is where it gets tricky..

As I was walking up to the machine, my flip flop skidded on the wet floor and SOMEHOW my toe got injured in this process.  Like, the top of my toe scraped against the RedBox machine in just a way as to destroy it.  Graceful, eh?

So now I'm like, "crap, this sucks."  Because now the top of my toe is all bloody and mangled.

I go back to the car and tell Kara the tale.  Toe Tale, as it will be called.  Now, the toe is hurting pretty bad.  Like, REALLY bad, actually.  It's like, throbbing with sharp pain.  Upon further inspection I saw that a giant piece of my nail was ripped off AS WELL AS half of my nailpolish!!!!!  It wasn't just the top of my toe, it was also the nail and the polish. 

And we're driving and it feels just like blood is gushing out of the wound, so Kara gives me a napkin as to not bleed everywhere. 

It turns out, there wasn't actually that much blood.  Just lots of pain. 

But now it's all scabby and hurts still when I bend it.  It's been a hard week.  But, I've managed.  Hopefully the toe will be all healed soon. 

And to add to this: I just feel like I've gotten like, 75% more clumsier than I used to be.  I always feel like I'm either walking into things, banging my arm, slicing my toe... all over the place.  Seriously, I have like, four bruises on my legs right now and I KNOW one is in the works on my arm from when I banged it last night.  THAT HURT. 

I'm like living that Fergie song, 'Clumsy.'  Clumsy 'cause I've fallen in love?  Well, no.  All the parts except for the parts about boys.  Except maybe the parts about boys, too.  Mainly just the tripping and stumbling parts. 

WELLLLL OK. 

Kara and I went to the gym today.  I increased the ratio of Lady Gaga songs in my workout mix before we left.  Gaga Six - I OWN YOU.  But, I do admit it was a mistake after not having been to the gym in a few weeks.  It was prettttyyyyy hard to get through it all.  BUT - I did it. 

Other than that: I've been working all day at a NEW JOB!  Which I will tell you about soon.  Like, very soon.  I'm very excited about it.  CHANGE! 

OK.  I think that's all for now.  I'm very hungry, so I'll probably go eat something.  I don't know what yet.  Possibly some pasta and sauce. 

Hope you all are having a great night!!!!!!! 


♥♥♥♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment