Thursday, September 15, 2011

it's many hundred miles and it won't be long

OOOHHHHHH kathy.  OOOHHHHHH kathyyyy.

(Hot Rod, anyone?)

Anyways.  I'm kinda sad right now.  Feeling lonely.  I was so excited and having a great day all day and then it was just like, blahhhhh. 

I don't really know why.

Work was fine. 

So, they're re-releasing The Lion King in 3D.  I wish they were just normal re-releasing it.  3D is weird and kinda distracting.  Like, YES, I would pay to see The Lion King in theaters, but I don't want to see it in 3D.

I think they should re-release all the Disney musicals.  That would be amazzzing.

I think I'm gonna get an iPhone.  And I think I want a white one.  Is this lame?  I can't decide if the white iPhones are lame or not.  But, every time I imagine myself with an iPhone, it's a white one.  So, it might be kind of my destiny.

(Just like every time I imagine myself accepting an Academy Award, I have blonde hair and a navy blue sweetheart cut strapless dress.  Why, I don't know.)

Also, I have known for a long time that when I get my iPhone I want an orange case.  And, if I got the black iPhone, it'd be like Halloween 24/7.  Which, might be cool for a little while.

Listen to me.  Debating over which color iPhone to get.  I'm a jerk.

Two movies I watched recently:

THE ROMANTICS:  Better than I expected.  I thought it was going to be totally boring and unfunny.  But, it wasn't.  Hard to watch two people who are in love with each other, not be together.

THE OTHER WOMAN:  Nat Port flick!  As much as I hate Nat Port (for stealing my jacket that one time), I will never turn down one of her movies.  About an affair that turned into marriage that turned into pregnancy that turned into the baby dying at only 3 days old.  None of that was spoiler info.  It was very sad, but I thought all the different characters were really interesting.  Everyone was dealing in different ways with this baby dying.

I also started watching Friday Night Lights again.  I stopped watching after the first episode of season 2.  And this was like, over a year ago.  But, I just started right back up again.  Loved it.  Loved the part when Lila's dad was drunk on the floor and Tim was trying to help and Lila said,

LILA:  Don't you have a 3-way to get to or something?

Ha.  That made me laugh.  And, OH the awkwardness between Matt and Julie.  It's pretty freaking adorable.

Watched the movie, American Psycho last night.  MESSED UP.  It was so freaking messed up.  But, I kind of loved it.  The fact that Christian Bale hadn't won an Oscar until this past year is like WTF.  He was a total crazy guy.  Ohhh man it was so fascinating.  How he had so many different personalities he was UNRECOGNIZABLE to people who knew him by a different name.  Like, WOW.  And the parts where he would say one thing, but people would hear something different - loved it.

Yeah.  It was like, totally brilliant and completely disturbing.

I feel like being artsy and crafty right now.  Like, creating something with my hands.  I think because at work we are selling LED headlamps on sale for $9.99, and all the associates have to come up with different uses for the headlamp and then write them on a poster.  (yep.)  And, everyone was like, "hiking! boating! camping! camping! camping!"  And I was like, "um, these headlamps are awesome when you're doing things like arts and crafts or sewing!!"  Who wants to go camping when you could do arts and crafts?!?!  (actually, i would kind of like to go "real camping" sometime.)

And then I was like, "we should all wear a headlamp, turn out all the lights and have a dance party!"  How fun would that have been??  But, the idea was shot down almost immediately.  Actually, immediately.

What else can I tell you?

My feather extension needs to be re-positioned.  Also, I kind of want to get some more.  Also, I really wish I still had teal streaks in my hair.

Ok I think that's all.  I'm still kinda sad and lonely and blahhh.  But, whatevs, I guess.  I'm like, sick of being in this house right now.

Also, I want chocolate ice cream with peanut butter cups.

I might try doing a fishtail braid in my hair.  Excitement!!





cause all i really want is to be with you
and feeling like i matter too




No comments:

Post a Comment