Monday, April 2, 2012

HOTEL ROOM TOUR!!!!!!!!

Heyyyyyyy friends! After many traumatic animal incidents along my drive, I FINALLY made it to Burlington!!!!!! And did a tour of my hotel room as promised ;)

I'm also gonna try the tagging thing I talked about in the video... so if your name is mentioned in the video - YOU'RE GETTIN' TAGGED. Please leave comments as to whether or not I should continue this... just so you know if I talk about you or not. Because I don't like talking behind your backs. Let's just keep it all out in the open, shall we? We shall. And, if someone talked about me in a video blog, I think I would want to know.

SO - here it is. It's half an hour, folks. But, you're getting a tour of my hotel room, plus other useless information to take with you. GREAT music, however. Yeah. This is a good one.

Alright - here it is!!! Enjoy! Have a great day!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Montpelier is the capital of Vermont!

    Yay Emily and I got multiple mentions, and we can't wait to see you on your way down/up to/from Burlington!

    Also, did you know you can walk not only across, but also (most of the way) to the bottom of Quechee Gorge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii Julie! I'm glad Crash Kings redeemed themselves in VT, that first show in Burlington when they opened for Sick Puppies or whatever was so disappointing.
    And I totally said "better late than pregnant" yesterday (I listened to the video while I was delivering cases the other day, haven't had a chance to actually comment 'til now) and I got some funny looks, but that's just a funny phrase.
    Anyways, have fun in Vermont and don't forget to take pictures of the whale tails on the side of the highway on 89N!

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You didn’t talk about me, but I’m encouraging you to continue this video blogging. :] It’s something new, not to mention, a good excuse when you don’t feel like typing. ;P Anyway, I think you’re room is cozy, even with the dim lighting. But I’m sure your appreciation of it grew, knowing all the struggles you’ve been through.
    “If you feel like leaving, I’m not gonna make you stay.” – My favorite part. ^.^""" Cami Collazo ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a long video, but it’s really great, and I must agree that you have great music. And I think I understand how scary it can be if animals would just suddenly appear out of nowhere, especially when you’re driving. This may even cause you to have an accident. Good thing nothing happened to you. Anyway, you should really produce more of these blogs; this is a lot fun. :) I’m looking forward to reading more of your video blogs and watching more of your videos.

    -- Danny Riddell

    ReplyDelete