Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WANNA WATCH ME GET MY EARS PIERCED?!?!!?


Hey friends!

Remember when I got my ears pierced at the beginning of March?!?!  YEP.  Well now there's PROOF!!!!  Remember how I was also like, "wouldn't it be cool to have a camera crew come with me to the mall and film it???"  YEP.  It happened.  Greg came along with a video camera and recorded the whole thing!  THANK YOU, GREG!

Keep a special eye out for the part in the movie where the mall lady tell us that we can't take any video in the mall.... but we still keep recording.  Yeah, like we were going to listen to her.  She didn't realize that this was for a blog event.

Special thanks to the ear piercing guy for being totally cool with us still filming even after we got yelled at.  That guy rocked.  And, he said he hoped the video ended up on YouTube!  haha.  

OK!  Watch and enjoy!!  I think the video CAME OUT GREAT.  And it's a pretty cool thing to have on tape.  Or, "on internet."




YAY.  I really like my pierced ears.  It was a good decision, I suppose.

Thanks to everyone.  Just for being awesome.  This is a good week.  And I'm really happy I could share the ear piercing experience with you!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment