Monday, April 9, 2012

Titanic Reference Guide: 100 Years Later

This is a great article:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/y-big-story-titanic-100th-anniversary-224401840.html


I've been watching Titanic specials for..... almost three hours? It's super interesting. And then I read a paranormal article on Titanic ghosts. YEP.

This is a HUGE deal. A huge anniversary! The anniversary of this horrible disaster.

Like I said - I will go see the 3D movie with ANYONE who wants to. :-) And who wouldn't want to? I'm trying to convince my mom and Kara that they both want/need to see it again.

I MEAN - at the very least - it's probably the ONLY time (unless they re-release it again...) that we'll be able to sit through the ENTIRE movie without having to get up and change the DVD! Or sit through commercials. That was a very nice treat. Changing the discs just doesn't give it the same effect.

K. I ate. I'm in bed. Going to sleep like... now.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment