Tuesday, July 21, 2009

employee eval

i'm filling out an employee self-evaluation right now. i have my evaluation with my boss tomorrow afternoon, and she asked me to fill out what i thought was appropriate grading for my job performance thus far.

so, i'm filling out the 'Strengths in Position' part and i really wanted to write something from Heroes. because, the sentence i started writing was, "the ability to connect with residents on a personal level." but what i really wanted to write was, "the ability to bend space and time." or, "the ability to mind read and control others thoughts." or, "shapeshifting ability."

areas needing improvement?

"control my fire-starting power."
"resist the urge to erase someone's mind."

i was kind of laughing thinking about writing it and then trying to explain to my boss why i wrote that. but, i didn't write it on the sheet. so, i thought i'd write it here.

something that i seriously thought about writing for 'strengths in position?'

"french braiding."
"excellent knowlege of sleepover activities."


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment