Sunday, July 19, 2009

work blog, like i promised!

did i promise a work blog?  i think so.  anyways, here be it.

there's not much to say, since i was sleeping in between most of the time i haven't been talking to you since the last time.

i had a dream that Star Trek was out on dvd and i watched it with one of my co-workers and her baby.  and the opening scene in the movie was actually a scene from Heroes.  how lame is that?  YEAH, this is what i really think about all the time.  even when i can't control my thoughts.  

like i said before, you really don't need to slice open my head to figure out what's going on, because i have a blog.  

even Mr. Muggles was in the movie.  that was weird.  when was the last time i had a dream about a dog?  probably never.

but!  remember how i said i mistakenly left my sunglasses and my eye mask at home?  and i was thinking it was some sort of sign???  well, i just read my horoscope and this was the last part of it:  it's a good time to clean your windshield. Your vision will shift in a big way in the near future.

weird, right??  it's about vision!  and also, my windshield on my car has been super dirty lately and i don't know how it got to be that way.  or maybe, my vision is just shifting so i'm finally noticing how dirty it is.  uh oh, i hope that's not the new theme of my life.  realizing all the dirt in my life.  that wouldn't be very fun.  

anyways.  i thought that was weird and semi-exciting and i couldn't wait to share it with you!  

holy crap it's early.  not even 9am.  why would anyone want to get up this early?  it's hott.  now that i have air conditioners in my apartment every other non-air conditioned room is like UUUGGGGGHHH.  i've become spoiled.  

i brought down some movies.  and all my beads.  maybe we'll have some craft time.  

hm.  what else can i say?  not much, i guess.  ok then.  i guess i'll get back to doing nothing else.  

i'll be here until 4ish.  then i have a feeling i will make a sandwich and take a nap.  but, maybe in the reverse order.  

man, i love sandwiches.  and i love naps.  who doesn't love a good nap?  or a good sandwich?  nobody.  they are universal.  like music and math.  

alright.  clearly it's too early to try and make sense of myself.  have a good day, friends.  i'll talk to you later. 

<3love

No comments:

Post a Comment