Saturday, July 4, 2009

like valentine's day only not as pretty.

you all better be wearing red, white and or blue today. i'm wearing blue and white. i almost wore my red earrings from the wedding, but i decided that might be over kill on the patriotism. we don't want people to get the wrong idea.

no, i'm kidding. i celebrated today by watching Entourage, tending to my seasonal and pet allergies, and drinking Argentinian tea.

happy fourth. i am half-american, after all. and since i posted a picture on Canada Day of me in Canada, i thought that today i would post a picture of me in the United States.


this is me and my bestest friend Maria in Rockefeller Center. New York City. the center of the universe. what a great city! this was during my blonde hair phase.

oh, this is silly. hope you all have a great day. today is a great day because it means the entire country will smell like a barbeque.

if you go see fireworks tonight, please enjoy them and be safe.

happy independence day.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment