Wednesday, July 22, 2009

julie revue

i just had my employee performance review!!! it went great!! i do so many things awesome i could hardly believe it.

i feel really good about myself and my job performance right now.

GO julie!


ps: i made myself some pretty gorgeous teal earrings last night. and i think the theme of my jewelry store will be, "fancy jewelry you can wear with jeans." because i love wearing fancy things.

pss: AND, i watched Just My Luck with lindsay lohan and chris pine. i definitely knew that chris pine was going to be in this movie or else i would not have rented it. and, um, i really liked it. i thought it was really cute and really sweet. each of the characters on their own were annoying. but once they came together, it was just darling.

now i have some blog appreciation week work to do.

<3

9PM EST. don't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment