Tuesday, September 1, 2009

too cool for skewl

see how cool i am?  i spelt 'school' the wrong way so it looks more punk.  

no, i don't know what i'm talking about.

anyways, the first day of school is tomorrow.  i have to be up extra early.  6:30 early.  and drive our resident to school.  and then be like a total mom and go into the office and everything to make sure she'll all settled.  i'll wear my mom sneaks.  i've actually never been into the high school before, so it will be a new experience for me too.

oh, so, i'm sorry that i didn't update you on my bedtime last night.  i finished watching Veronica Mars and didn't feel like turning on my laptop.  but, my bedtime last night was 1:45am.  it was practically still light out, it was so early.  just kidding.  

woke up at 7:49.
work from 8-9.
left again at 9:30 for prenatal appointment.  OK.  the appointment was at 10am.  we got there are 9:50ish.  WE WERE OUT OF THE APPOINTMENT AND BACK IN THE CAR by 10:11am.  can you believe that?  i couldn't believe that.  it was pretty much like a drive-thru.  drive-thru doctor's at Dartmouth Hitchcock.  

so, then i came back home.  
slept from 10:45-12:05.
got ready for staff meeting.
got a call that staff meeting was cancelled.  
got back in my sweats.  
ruby tuesday and i ate some onion rings.  she loves those onions like it's going out of style.
went back to sleep from 12:40-2:45.
got ready for work again.
work 3:30-10pm.  which is where i am now.

wow!  that's my boring day full of sleeping, waking up, working, and sleeping again.  seriously.

ruby tuesday took a long nap with me under the covers.  she was so warm and it was so cute.

i can't wait for supper tonight.  i'm hungry.  and i can't wait for more Veronica Mars.  those are better because they are like an hour-ish, and there are 4 on a disc.  so, i can stretch the disc over two nights.

whereas Entourage is only 30 minutes and there are 4 on the disc.  so, i mean, you can kill the disc in one night.  

tomorrow i'm getting more Entourage.  season 5 baby.  

so, monday morning my horoscope told me "your dream tonight will be very important in the future."  

and, i had this crazy horrible dream last night.  at first when i woke up, i didn't remember it, so i was mad at myself because i had remembered my horoscope.  but then i randomly did remember it, and it made me really upset because it was horrible.  

um, let me tell you about my hair today.  now, this may seem vain.  but, deal with it.

so, i washed my hair last night.  and, i don't like to have my hair down when it's wet, because it annoys me.  so, i twisted it and turned it into a bun, but without a hair elastic, because it's long enough to do that.  yes!  

and then it was staying up there really well.  and i slept in it, and it still stayed in.  i had to redo it in the morning but, it still looked fine.

and i slept with it again during my nap with ruby.  

and then!  i took it out for work at 3:30, and it was so wavy and curly.  like, so pretty.  and then i put on my yellow headband.  it looks totally cool.  kind of like Blair from Gossip Girl, i'm not gonna lie.  if i saw me, i would be jealous.  

anyways, that's my girly moment in today's issue.

hmmm.  what else?

did you all have a good day?  a good start to the week?  

last night when i was planning my outfit for today (ok, second girly moment), i decided i wanted to wear a dress.  and then i said, "hm, i don't have any jewelry that will match this dress."  and then i said, "i want a choker because Veronica Mars wears lots of chokers."  so, i made myself a choker to match the dress!  it's really pretty.  i like it a lot.

but, i woke up this morning and it was totally freezing here.  well, not freezing.  but it was definitely sweater weather and not dress weather.  so, i didn't end up wearing the dress.  ah well.  and i didn't end up wearing the necklace either because i wore a scarf.  maybe tomorrow?

alright.  it's 8:26pm on tuesday night.  9pm come quickly!  

aahh!!  i forgot i was blogging and went on craigslist instead.  time for me to go now.  it's 8:50.  

goodnight friends!  have a lovely mid-week.  talk to you later.

<3

1 comment:

  1. Just wait until V. Mars grows out her hair and gets super-stylish by seasons 2 and 3!

    ReplyDelete