Tuesday, September 1, 2009

virus boyfriend?

everyone remember my virus boyfriend? he worked in the virus office at hampshire college. i got to know those people very well when my hard drive died. and they saved it for me. and then i made them cookies.

anyways. i wish he was here right now. for more reasons than one. but, really just so that he could fix my computer.

NONE of my programs were working. i couldn't get any to open. so, i restarted the computer in safe mode. and now i've got Malwarebytes scanning. currently there's one object infected.

i was actually really worried for a few minutes. i was like, "holy crap. this is the end." but now we're in safe mode. everything is larger sized. super sized. i guess bigger things feel more safe than smaller things? bigger plane. bigger boat. but if they crash, it's a bigger deal.

isn't that weird about DJ AM dying in new york? it's really sad. i mean, he survived that plane crash last year, and then he just overdosed on drugs, or something. i only saw the headline. was it drugs?

it reminds me of that lady who missed her Air France plane that ended up crashing earlier this summer. but, then she died the next week in a car accident, or something. is that right? i should really check my facts before posting them here. i should get an assistant. a blog assistant to check my facts. that's the type of job i would want to have.

but, anyways. it's just weird. when people don't die in extraordinary circumstances. and then they die in other ways.

my laptop has cheated death before. maybe this is its time to die a second death.

that would be a good book title.

To Die A Second Death.

Read the book the New York Times is calling, "a wonderous masterwork of literary genius!!" To Die A Second Death, on sale at your local book dealer.

Critics are calling, To Die A Second Death the, "greatest modern novel of our generation. Julie has given us a book that will stand the test of time."

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

ok, sorry. i got caught up in my ego for a minute. hate when that happens.

it's good to have a sense of humor when your laptop is dying. (Chapter One)

anyways. so, i think i might actually go to bed and let it do it's scanning. and then when i wake up AT SIX THIRTY IN THE MORNING i can reassess. i'm tired. and it's now 3am.

at least i know i can blog in safe mode!!!! that's all i was really worried about.

also, while my laptop is being infected with viruses, is it safe to connect an external hard drive? because, as soon as i saw that everything was going to hell, i ran to grab the external. but then hesitated in plugging it in. i was in "MUST COPY EVERYTHING" mode. i'm pretty sure i've got all my music backed up. and my div 3. and all my other school work. i just need to copy My Documents, really. in case this is the end.

anyways. this is the end of the entry. i'm tired. wish me luck at school in the morning! i'm worried i will have to fight off high school administration.

goodnight again!


<3

2 comments:

  1. They would probably say "Evens has..." I mean, will...they will probably say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, are you related to Lily Evans? (That's Harry Potter's Mom!)

    ReplyDelete