Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hey friends.

so, i'm updating from my mobile phone because i'm fairly sure that computer is on it's last breath. Meaning, i've basically done about everything except call in the priest.

it's on it's way out. Much more sudden than i anticipated. Basically i'm not only getting the fake virus messages constantly, but i'm getting actual messages from windows basically saying, "sorry buddy - you're screwed."

and i think this might actually be it.

it won't let me boot up in safe mode either.

i'm a little worried right now, i'm gonna be honest. I'm not sure what i'm gonna do.

but on the other hand, i'm also kind of done, ya know?. Like, so freaking fed up with dealing with these things. And is this a sign that today was payday and i can now afford my mac??.

i don't know. But, it's currently 11:54pm and i've been trying to get rid of this virus since just after 10pm. I think i'll take a break.

in other news, i read my december monthly horoscope and my month sounds fantastic. More on that later.


love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment