Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I have to watch movies as part of my job. To "screen" them to make sure it's alright if the residents watch them. My selection is:

- the eye (scary jessica alba movie that i am dreading)

- i'll sleep when i'm dead (clive owen, jonathan rhys meyers gangster type movie)

- street kings (sounds really violent and i keep thinking it's the 'three kings' movie with mark wahlberg and the cloonster.

anybody seen any of those?. The scary one i'll most likely watch in my bed. On my new laptop. When it comes (hopefully tomorrow).

so today was our staff holiday lunch!. It was lots of fun. For realz. Me, courtney, julie w, and diane all carpooled over. It was nice. I really like my coworkers. A lot.

and i learned that the program director is also a drummer, among many things, and i got really excited about that.

then i came home. Did not go back out for an oil change or haircut. The traffic was already waaaaay backed up and i didn't want to go out again.

i repaired my jeans. I havent't tried them back on yet, so i hope they work.

ok. I'm going to finish my lunch leftovers and watch 'how i met your mother.'

i'm on my phone right now and i hope it doesn't go all caddywonker on us again.

oh, caddywonker.

i love you guys. Hopefully my next post will be from my mac!!!

goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment