Sunday, December 6, 2009

so. Here's the deal. I'm blogging from my phone because my computer is destroyed. Last night i opened itunes. I thought it wasn't working because it was taking so long. And then an hour later it opened. Yep.

this virus is killing it. For realz. I went to my dad's house yesterday to try and fix it. We spent about 5.5 hours trying and ended up making virtually no progress.

but, my new Mac is on its way to me!!!. I have never bought anything as expensive as this mac. But, i feel really good about it. And i'm so friggen excited.

but, until then, my internet use will be limited. I'll be probs using the staff computer at night for a bit, and then blogging from the phone, most likely.

so. That's what's up.

today is sunday. I'm working 3:30 to 10pm.

so, ROONEY CONCERT ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!

ONE WEEK and we will be on our way to see matt, robert, taylor, ned and louis.

it's gonna be the best day this week.

okay. Now what?. I don't know. Maybe i'll watch a movie.

alright!!. Have a great day!. I'll talk to you all later.


love!

No comments:

Post a Comment